One Raffles Place
Tower 1, 27-03
Singapore - 048616
Monday to Friday
Singapore is growing to be one of Asia’s most preferred destination to incorporate a company and start a business in this country. Various factors such as geographical proximity and the liberal laws in Singapore play an important role in attracting multinationals to set up in Singapore.
Why you should have an off-shore office in Singapore?
Singapore offers various incentives to corporates running their business in the country. Some of the incentives are as given below:-
Tax incentives to start-ups in Singapore
How ASC can help you in achieving your goals?
Why Singapore is easiest place to do business?
According to the latest survey, Singapore is one of the ideal and easiest countries to do business in the world. One of the major factors that attract investors to Singapore is absence of corruption in public and financial institutions and the safety of doing business in Singapore (Natural and Man-made disasters). For new business, it’s a great incentive since Singapore’s economy is the most business friendly economy.
The booming economy of Singapore has earned this small country a nickname of “Asian Tiger. Trade and Commerce are key parts of the country’s economy and the policy of free trade greatly encourages new businesses. In 2015 it became the first ASEAN country to sign a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the European Union taking it to a prestigious list of skilled companies.
Procedure for Business Set-up in Singapore
* Before starting a business in Singapore you need to register your business or company with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
* A person who is not the resident of Singapore can for EntrePass from the Ministry of Manpower before incorporation of the company and if he has no intentions of staying in the country he can appoint a local resident on behalf of him as Director.
* Businesses are registered under Business Regulatory Act. It can be a sole propertiership firm or group of individual’s forms a company under Company Act
The duration for a company registration takes approximately 2 days
Government provides tax exemption to start-ups under the following three conditions-
* The company must be incorporated in Singapore
* The company must be a tax resident in Singapore for that year of assessment
* The company must not have more than 20 shareholders throughout the basis period for that year of assessment.
At ASC, we ensure these various process are fulfilled and also advice you for all future transactions in relation to your business growth and strategy.