Singapore is growing to be one of the Asia’s most preferred destination to incorporate a company and start a business in this country. Because of the various factors like geographical proximity and the liberal laws of the country, the multinationals are preferring this country to manage their businesses globally.
Why you should have an off-shore office in Singapore:
Singapore country offers various incentives to the corporate running their business in the country. Some of the incentives has been given below:-
- Singapore is rated #1 in the world by World Bank for ease of doing business;
- Singapore is ranked the third wealthiest nation in the world by Forbes magazine;
- There are no dividend or capital gains taxes in Singapore
- Personal tax rates start at 0% and max out at 20% above $320K;
- Singapore is situated in the heart of Southeast Asia, making it possible for your business to access a market of 2.8 billion people within a few hours flight; and
- Singapore's extensive network of Free Trade Agreements, Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreements and Investment Guarantee Agreements, as well as its comprehensive air, sea and IT infrastructures, provides for the seamless flow of goods and services to markets around the world.
Tax incentives to start-ups in Singapore
- Zero tax rate on first S$100000 for first three years of incorporation;
- 50% exemption in the corporate tax rate on another $200000 for first three years of incorporation;
- Certain other tax rebates to the corporates as and when changes are brought in the budget on an annual basis; and
- GST will be applicable only after crossing a turnover of $ 1 Million.
How ASC can help you in achieving your goals:
- Entry into Singapore;
- Incorporate your company;
- ASC provides nominee director, company secretary and registered office address;
- ASC provides you all the advisory while you sit in India or your home country; and
ASC provides you all the business related support to carry out your business in Singapore etc.